Nanny Housekeeper, 35-40 hours a week (SW6)
Location: Parsons Green
Notable Nannies are supporting a family in Parsons Green area to help them find a positive, bubbly and energetic Nanny Housekeeper to work with them on a long term basis. The family have two children who are aged 1 and 3 years.
The position is of a mixed responsibility which will involve light household and preparation duties whilst the children are at nursery and then collecting from nursery and providing after nursery childcare until parents return home. (position comprising of 15-20 hours of household duties and 20 hours of childcare each week)
The housekeeping duties will include the general running of the household, keeping the home clean and in good order, laundry, changing beds, running a few errands and preparation of simple meals.
The childcare duties will include collecting the girls from nursery, attending to the daily needs of the girls, keeping them safe, happy, occupied whilst being responsible for their wellbeing, emotionally and socially.
The family are looking for someone who:
- can provide after nursery/school care 5 times a week working 2pm-6pm Monday through to Friday.
- understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics.
- is passionate about childcare, supporting with the children’s learning and development.
- is able to support and encourage confidence, teaching values, manners and independence and be an excellent role model.
- has lots of good common sense, flexibility, in addition to excellent communication skills.
- can carry out general household duties such as emptying the dishwasher, laundry duties, make the beds, vacuuming general areas of the family home and preparing a family meal before the children are picked up from nursery.
The family are looking for someone who can offer a long term commitment to ensure flexibility and stability for the children.
There are currently no pets in the household, and there are no known allergies.
Excellent communication skills are essential as is the need for flexibility, mutual respect and transparency.
The position is of a live out nature, offering 35-40 hours a week, with after nursery pick up hours and care of the children from 2.00pm-6.00pm - Monday through to Friday, commencing as soon as the right person is available.