Live In Nanny, shared care, Fulham (SW6)
Notable Nannies are looking for a bubbly, positive and energetic nanny who would be happy to work with a family in Fulham (SW6) on a shared care basis, working alongside mum, to provide care for three children who are aged 9, 6 and 3.5 years of age,.
This long term position is of a full time live in nature, ideally starting within the next 4 weeks, working 7am-7pm Monday through to Friday, to include 1-2 nights babysitting during the week.
The live in accommodation which is available is a 1 bedroom flat next door with own facilities.
Typically, the nanny will work with mum as a team to take care of all the needs of the children, and when the children are all at school / nursery the nanny will have time to do childcare related duties such as keeping the children's play areas, toys, and bedrooms tidy and organised, and doing the laundry and ironing for the children, preparing meals, shopping and errands.
The family are looking for someone who is kind, nurturing and genuinely interested in the care and development of the children. This role would suit someone who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude whilst being happy to muck in and be an integral part of the family.
The family are looking for someone who:
- has excellent experience caring for school age children, whilst understanding the appropriate stages of child development
- is able to support and encourage confidence, teaching values, manners and independence and be an excellent role model
- is passionate about childcare, supporting with the children’s learning and development
- is forward thinking in relation to the planning of age appropriate games, activities, outings, meals for the week ahead
- who understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics whilst working alongside mum in a shared care position
- An added bonus would be someone who was a Spanish speaker
Excellent communication skills are essential as is the need for flexibility, mutual respect and transparency.
Salary in the region of £500 per week gross (£400 nett), this is negotiable depending on the candidates level of skill and experience. The priority is getting the right person with a happy and positive personality.