Full Time Live Out Nanny
Location: Chapel Row
Notable Nannies are working with a delightful family who live in the rural area of Chapel Row in Reading, they have 2 little boys - a 3-year-old and a 7-month-old. They are looking for a positive, happy and energetic Daily Nanny to join them for an ASAP start.
The position will involve attending to all the daily needs of the children, keeping them safe, happy, occupied and being responsible for their wellbeing, emotionally and socially.
The family are looking for:
- Someone who can be flexible in terms of supporting the parents with the childcare, full childcare duties with some help around the home if possible
- This person must be someone who is confident with young children with excellent knowledge and experience within the Early Years
- Someone who understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics
- Someone who is passionate about childcare, supporting with the children’s learning and development
- Someone who is able to support and encourage confidence, teaching values, manners and independence and be an excellent role model
- And naturally someone who has lots of good common sense, flexibility, in addition to excellent communication skills
The family are looking for someone who can offer a long term commitment of around 3 years, to ensure flexibility and stability for the children
The family have a new puppy.
There is likely to be some travel involved as part of the job once travel restrictions are lifted, in addition to accompanying the family on at least one holiday per year
Excellent communication skills are essential as is the need for flexibility, mutual respect and transparency.
The position is of a full time live out nature, from 7am until 7pm Monday to Friday, to start as soon as the right nanny is found.
Please apply today if you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity.