Daily Nanny, 3 days a week Gateshead (SP16)
Notable Nannies are delighted to be working with a family in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear who are looking for a happy and energetic nanny who can provide care for one little boy who is 13 months old, for 3 days a week being responsible for attending to all his daily needs, keeping him safe, happy, occupied and being responsible for his wellbeing, emotionally and socially.
The essential hours required are 10am-6pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (24 hours a week) starting as soon as possible. From December 2020, the hours will increase to include a 4th day when mum's working hours increase. (32 hours a week)
The duties will include taking care of all the needs of the child and associated nursery duties which entails keeping the children's play areas, toys, and bedrooms tidy and organised, doing the laundry and ironing for the children, preparing meals for the children, school runs, etc.
The family are looking for someone who is energetic and active, with a firm but fair manner, someone who is able to be keep up with little ones energy and keeping him occupied with a variety of age appropriate activities to encourage his learning and creative abilities. This would be in addition to someone who would be able to encourage and support the learning about your family culture and roots. The position requires someone who can offer reliability, consistency and a long term commitment to fit within the family dynamics.
The family are looking for someone who:
- has excellent experience caring for preschool and school age children, whilst understanding the appropriate stages of child development
- is able to support and encourage confidence, teaching values, manners and independence and be an excellent role model
- is passionate about childcare, supporting with the children’s learning and development
- is forward thinking in relation to the planning of age appropriate games, activities, outings, meals for the week ahead
- who understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics
The successful candidate will be required to be on the Voluntary Ofsted Register, we can support with this process.
Excellent communication skills are essential as is the need for flexibility, mutual respect and transparency.