5-Day Live In Nanny in Sanderstead (CR2)
Salary: Gross salary negotiable on experience
We are delighted to be working with a lovely family living in Sanderstead, South Croydon, who have a delightful little girl aged 15 months.
The family are looking for a Live In Nanny to work 5 full days per week, Monday through to Friday 6am-6pm.
The typical daily duties will involve:
- Attending to the daily needs of the child, including looking after their safety, happiness and wellbeing
- Children's nursery and laundry duties
- Planning a variety of age appropriate activities and outings to encourage fun learning and development through play
- Planning and preparing healthy meals
- Some support with light housekeeping duties would be greatly appreciated
- has excellent experience caring for the toddler and preschool age of children, whilst understanding the appropriate stages of child development
- is able to support and encourage confidence, teaching values, manners and independence and be an excellent role model
- is passionate about childcare, supporting with the children’s learning and development and interacting in a positive way
- is forward thinking in relation to the planning of age appropriate games, activities, outings, meals for the week ahead
- who understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics
A driver with own transport is essential. There are currently no pets in the household, and there are no known allergies.
Excellent communication skills are essential as is the need for flexibility, mutual respect and transparency.
The salary on offer is £500 gross per week and this position is due to start as soon as the right nanny is found.
This family are interviewing online now due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are acting responsibly and ensuring social distancing takes place.
Please apply via the website with your CV and supporting information if you have the skills and experience to suit this family.